At the end of the emergency period, RTM decided to take part to the peace process and to the economical and social development of the region with educational, social and agricultural interventions.
Now the RTM staff in Kosovo is composed by 4 Italian volunteers and 3 local collaborators in
four main projects of intervention:
- peace education: initiatives to foster interreligious and interethnic dialogue among youth and to promote modern and innovative education methods among teachers and families;
- equal opportunities: initiatives to promote women’s rights and to empower groups of female artisans and farmers in rural areas;
- local development: promotion of the cooperative system and processing initiatives among farmers and safeguard of the environment in rural areas.
- Milk – agricultural and zootechnical project to support
a sustainable economic and human development of the dairy
sector in Kosovo
- Childproof – educational project
- Indira – equal opportunities project
- Revive - project against domestic violence